DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS ~
MEMBERS MUST RESERVE CLASS SPOT HERE FROM OUR WEBSITE.
*Click on the GROUP CLASSES TAB. Punch card members can call us to reserve a spot.
child care resumes Monday july 13TH
click above IN THE MENU ON CHILDCARE
FOR MORE INFORMATION
NOTICE TO ALL OUR MEMBERS
A Big Hello to all !
We just wanted to start posting our game plan as we quickly approach our reopening date. Please bear in mind that the procedures and policies we will have in place come from us trying to follow State and CDC guidelines. So, keep in mind we are not making the rules, we are just following directions to help keep all our members safe.
THINGS TO KNOW –
1.Our door will open to our Members at our regular business time of
6:00 am Saturday, June 20th. (YAY!)
As we posted last month, members will only be billed a prorated amount for the month
(10 days, = 1/3 dues)
2. Policy for entering, Guests should wear face coverings when entering or exiting the facility and when interacting with employees or other guests. When exercising, guests are encouraged to wear face coverings if able to do so safely. If wearing a face covering safely is not possible, guests should increase the distance between themselves and other guests as much as possible.
MEMBERS MAY REMOVE FACE MASKS WHILE EXERCISING ONLY BUT MUST KEEP AT LEAST 6 FEET FROM OTHERS.
3. All Members and Staff who enter the building will be scanned with a No Touch digital thermometer. Any persons with an elevated reading will not be permitted entry.
4. If you do not feel well or have been in contact with someone who may have Corona virus. DO NOT COME TO THE GYM.
5. It has been ordered that we are only allowed to operate at 50% our max capacity. Our building has been issued a max capacity of 275 people. Therefore, we have decided that instead of making members reserve time we will not be opening our overflow parking next door. We have 85 spaces around our building so if you come and there is not a parking space open then you must either wait until a vehicle leaves or come back later. If this approach does not work, we will revert to online appointments only. If possible, we ask that members come alone to help ensure we do not violate the Governors restrictions.
6. SMAC will be operating at the same business hours we had before the crisis. However, WE WILL CLOSE THE GYM EVERYDAY AT 10:30AM SO THAT OUR STAFF MAY UTILIZE COMMERCIAL SPRAYERS TO CLEAN AND DISINFECT THE ENTIRE FACILITY. THE GYM WILL REOPEN AT 11:00 AM TO SENIORS ONLY! THEN AT 12 NOON WE WILL REOPEN TO ALL MEMBERS.
7. All Group Exercise and Spinning Classes require members to reserve their spot, Limit 9 per class. Utilize our website to gain access to your gym account so you can sign up for classes. If you are a punch card member, you must call the gym to reserve your space. Classes can be reserved 24 hours in advance. If you can not make it, you must cancel within 2 hours of class or you will be charged up to $5.00
8. In addition to keeping social distance all members are required to spray and wipe down all equipment and benches with the supplied disinfectant after use.
9. Hand sanitizers are provided through out the facility, please use them often and or wash your hands.
10. Child Care services will not be provided, nor will you be charged for them at this time. We will post as soon as we can begin to again offer Child Care.
11. The water drinking fountain will not be accessible; members may bring their own water, or we are selling bottled water for a discounted $1.
12.The self-serve coffee bar and showers will not be accessible at this time.
13. If you utilize a mat to do floor exercises, please bring it to the front desk after use so we can properly disinfect, and air dry it for later use.
14. So that we can keep the numbers of people as low as possible we are asking that members limit their workouts and in club time to 90 minutes.
15. We will not be offering “Free Friend Friday” at this time. Also, all of our network of gyms in Southern
Maryland have temporarily suspended the 5 visit reciprocity, until club restrictions are lifted a little more.
We completely understand that some of these policies may be an inconvenience. But we all know how challenging it has been to be isolated, and without access to your gym. Let us all work together and be responsible so that we can stop Covid from infringing on our gym time ever again.
If you have questions about anything, feel free to contact Ryan or Steve at email@example.com
We sincerely thank you!
Great Programs for Seniors
CHECK US OUT..
29020 Three Notch Road Bldg. A
Mechanicsville, MD 20659
Members please use "Current Member Questions"
tab above before contacting us